Creatr, Inc. (“Creatr”, “we” or “our”) seeks to provide a platform for creative expression of our users of the site, while protecting the interests of our community. To ensure we maintain a respectful community and appropriate images on our site, we have provided the following Content Creator Guidelines that are incorporated by reference in our Creator Terms of Service.
- Share only video content and materials in which you have intellectual property rights. Please only upload Content (as defined in our Terms) that you own and/or control that do not violate any third-party intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, and/or rights of publicity. This provision specifically restricts usage of any music, artwork, logos, trademarks, third-party videos and other third-party content that you do not own or control and/or have obtained requisite licenses for us in your Content to also sublicense to us and other users.
- No Derogatory Images. We ask that no users post nor manipulate any images that entail child nudity and/or images that depict sexual abuse or physical abuse of any person and/or animals. Any images or threatening posts, stating an intent to share, offering or asking for imagery known as “Revenge Porn” or “Non-Consensual Intimate Image” that fulfills all three of the following conditions will be taken down: (i) image is produced in a private setting; (ii) the person in the image is or appears to be nude and engaged in sexual activity or in a sexual pose, and (iii) there is lack of consent to share the image. Any image(s) that consist of any form of non-consensual sexual touching, crushing, necrophilia or bestiality, or forced stripping will be taken down promptly.
- No Discriminatory/Hate Images. Any images including racial epithets, or images targeting a person or group of people on the basis of race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, and/or nationality and/or any apparent threats within the image(s) are subject to be taken down.
- Post-Mortem Images. Content creators are also prohibited from posting any images that depict dead bodies, homicide or suicide images.
- Body Shaming. Any images and/or Content that encourages, supports, and/or facilitates body shaming are subject to be taken down in our sole discretion.
- Personally Identifiable Information. Any images containing personally identifiable information (i.e. social security numbers, telephone numbers, addresses, and other forms of contact information) of any third-party will be taken down to protect such party(ies).
To report any Content that is violating these Content Creator Guidelines, please contact us at _ email@example.com_ and provide the following information: (i) specific Content and copy of the image of Content that violates our Terms and/or Content Creator Guidelines, (ii) specific reference to which Content Creator Guidelines were violated. We will take commercially reasonable steps to investigate such alleged violating content, notify the alleged infringer of such violation, and remove the Content. We retain sole discretion to terminate the account(s) of the alleged infringer.
In the event any of your copyrights and/or trademarks have been infringed upon, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org_ and provide the following information: (i) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is alleged to be infringed; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service; your address, telephone number, and email address; (iv) a statement from you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the alleged infringed Content on the Service of which you are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (v) a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.